All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply.
Standard delivery for orders under €100 is €7.99
We do our very best to ensure that every item we dispatch is correct & of the highest quality. However, mistakes unfortunately do happen. Should you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this information ASAP, so that we can authorise your return. We will send out your correct item as soon as we receive the incorrect item here.
- Only Incorrect or faulty items are eligible for return for up to 30 days from the date you received your parcel,
- Your return items need to have the receipt or proof of purchase
- Goods that are personalised bespoke or made to order to your specific requirements are non-refundable, unless faulty.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to the original payment used to make the order. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuers policies
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We are not responsible for any returns sent back to us that are lost in the mail. We highly recommend using a tracked service, so that you can check the status of your return. We are not liable for any parcels lost before they reach us. We only become responsible for parcels sent back to us when they are received at our returns address. Until this point, your parcel is still in the care of the postal service provider. Should your parcel be lost en route, you will need to make a claim with your postal service provider.